Met officials say the flood warning, which was issued earlier today for Barbados, has been discontinued as of 6p.m.
However, they are warning that pockets of light to moderate showers, periods of rain and isolated thunderstorms will persist during the first half of the night.
“This and other related information may be obtained by dialing 976-2376 or by visiting www.barbadosweather.org ,” a brief statement from the Barbados Meteorological Services said.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App