Police are conducting investigations into the circumstances surrounding the death of a 44-year-old St Michael man.
Around 3:40 p.m. on Wednesday, June 28, police received a report of a man being shot at Goddard’s Road, St Stephens Hill, Black Rock, St Michael.
On responding to the report, the police discovered the body of a man lying face down in the roadway. There were multiple gunshot wounds about the body.
The victim was subsequently identified by family members and friends as Jerome Bovell, better known as Wild Geese.
Police are asking anyone who can provide any information that can assist with their investigations to contact the nearest police station. All information received will be treated confidentially.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App