Barbadians began paying more for gasoline, diesel, kerosene and liquefied petroleum gas from midnight last night.
The new retail price of gasoline is now Bds$3.18 per litre, up from $2.94. The price of diesel moved from $2.13 per litre to $2.37, while the price of kerosene is now $1.08 per litre, up from $1.05. These represent increases of 24 cents per litre for gasoline and diesel, and three cents per litre for kerosene.
The retail prices of LPG have been adjusted from Bds$144.38 to $153.42 per 100 lb cylinder, an increase of $9.04; from $41.19 to $43.46 per 25 lb cylinder, an increase of $2.27; from $36.42 to $38.41 per 22 lb cylinder, an increase of $1.99; and from $33.11 to $34.91 per 20 lb cylinder, an increase of $1.80. (BGIS)
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App