Police have confirmed the unnatural deaths of two men at Prerogative House, St George.
The lifeless body of 80-year-old Vincent Robinson, who is the owner of the property, which caters to weddings and family events, was found by his daughter lying in a pool of blood around 10 a.m. today.
Guyanese Tony Singh, 49, who is a personal friend of the owner and the resident caretaker of Prerogative House, was also found dead on the premises with several chop wounds about his body. The apparent double murder occurred sometime between last night and this morning.
When a Barbados TODAY team arrived on the scene this afternoon, Robinson’s daughter was too distraught to speak to the media. However, friends and close family members expressed shock and sadness over the deaths which have taken the entire community by surprise.
A large crowd of onlookers was also gathered at the scene.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App