NORTH SOUND, Antigua, CMC – West Indies won the toss and chose to bat in the fourth One-Day International of the five-match series at the Vivian Richards Cricket Stadium here Sunday.
West Indies have brought in Alzarri Joseph for fellow seamer Miguel Cummins while India have made three changes, including Ravi Jadeja, Dinesh Karthik and Mohammaed Shami at the expense of Yuvraj Singh, Ravi Ashwin and Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
India lead the series 2-0 after winning the second match by 105 runs and the third by 93 runs.
The first game was abandoned as a no-result due to rain.
WEST INDIES – Jason Holder (captain), Evin Lewis, Kyle Hope, Shai Hope, Jason Mohammed, Roston Chase, Rovman Powell, Ashley Nurse, Devendra Bishoo, Alzarri Joseph, Kesrick Williams.
INDIA – Virat Kohli (captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravi Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Shami.
UMPIRES: Chris Gaffaney, Joel Wilson; TV – Kumar Dharmasena.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App