A 24-year-old St Michael man was remanded to prison when he appeared before Magistrate Douglas Fredericks in the District ’A’ Magistrates’ Court today on charges of unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of 12 rounds of ammunition.
Jabari Kenrico Gamble of St Paul’s Avenue, Bayville, St Michael was arrested and charged after police executed a search warrant at his home on Monday, July 3 and found the firearm and ammunition.
He is scheduled to reappear in court on August 31.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App