A third man has been charged in connection with the murder of Michael Omar Edwards.
He is 35-year-old Jason Ainsley Wilson of Wildey Gardens, St Michael.
Eighteen-year-old Edwards of Bartlett Tenantry, Sargeant’s Village, Christ Church died on February 2nd after he was shot multiple times by two men who entered his property.
Wilson is set to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court tomorrow.
Two other men, 28-year-old Kamar Glenville Stoute of Block 3E, Bottom Close, Wildey, St Michael and 26-year-old Livardo Rogelio Hinds of Durant’s, Lodge Road, Christ Church were also charged with the murder and remanded to Her Majesty Prison Dodds.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App