Police have arrested and charged a third man in connection with the murder of 18-year-old Michael Omar Edwards of Bartlett Tenantry, Sargeant Village, Christ Church. He is 35-year-old Jason Ainsley Wilson of Wildey Gardens, St Michael.
Edwards died after being shot multiples times by two men who entered his premises around 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, February 2, 2017. The men then fled the scene.
Kamar Glenville Stoute, 28, of Block 3E, Bottom Close, Wildey, St Michael; and Livardo Rogelio Hinds, 26, of Durant’s, Lodge Road, Christ Church, were previously charged with the offence and were remanded to HMP, Dodds.
Wilson is expected to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, July 6.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App