Twenty-four-year-old Jabari Kenrico Gamble of St Paul’s Avenue, Bayville, St Michael was today remanded to prison on two gun-related charges.
Gamble was arrested on Monday after police found a firearm and ammunition at his home while executing a search warrant.
He was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of 12 rounds of ammunition.
Gamble, who appeared before Magistrate Douglas Fredericks in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court, is scheduled to reappear in court on August 31, 2017.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App