Thirty-five-year-old Jason Ainsley Wilson, the third man who is alleged to have murdered Michael Omar Edwards, has been remanded to HMP Dodds.
Wilson, a proprietor, of #58 Wildey Gardens, St Michael appeared before Magistrate Douglas Frederick in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today but was not required to plead to the indictable charge.
Wilson, who was represented by attorneys Shadia Simpson and Danielle Mottley, will return to court on July 25.
Edwards, of Bartlett Tenantry, Sargeant’s Village, Christ Church, died on February 2 after he was shot multiple times by men who entered his property.
Two other men, 28-year-old Kamar Glenville Stoute of Block 3E, Bottom Close, Wildey, St Michael and 26-year-old Livardo Rogelio Hinds of Durant’s, Lodge Road, Christ Church – are already on remand for Edwards’ death.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- Mobile App