Police are seeking the public’s assistance of the public in locating Barry Springer, a man in his mid-70s, of Cove Bay, Pie Corner, St Lucy.
He was last seen by his friend David Boyce, sometime around 10 a.m. on Friday, July 7. At the time he was wearing a white shirt with red and white stripes and plaid short pants.
Springer is five ft six inches in height, slim build and brown in complexion. He has straight grey hair, big ears, dribbles constantly, and speaks with a slurred speech. He walks slowly and is humped over. He is known to frequent the Wotton, and Oistins Christ Church areas.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is being asked to contact the nearest police station.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App