Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Charles Leacock, QC, has died.
Family members and officials today confirmed to Barbados TODAY that Leacock passed away last night in the United States after undergoing surgery.
Leacock was in his late 50s.
He leaves to mourn his wife Betty June and two children.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App