Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing teenager.
Nineteen-year-old Shanice Nurse of Spring Farm, St Thomas was last seen by her grandfather Patrick Nicholas sometime around 8 a.m. on Monday, June 12. At the time she was wearing a brown T-shirt, black and white long pants with a pair of slippers and carrying a red backpack.
She is about five ft six inches tall, has brown eyes, faded eyebrows, straight nose, thick lips, full breasted, light brown complexion, slim build, and has an erect appearance. She walks with a slouch and has no distinguishing marks or piercings.
Anyone with information on whereabouts is being asked to contact the nearest police station.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App