A 20-year-old St Michael youth is due to appear in court here on Tuesday charged in connection with last Friday’s attack on a Christ Church woman and subsequent carjacking.
The incident occurred on Upton Road, St Michael, in the area of the old BET building.
As a result, Romario Saniel Maloney of Monroe Road, Haggatt Hall, St Michael has been formally charged with one count of robbery and one count of assault with intent to rob.
He also faces three other charges of unlawful possession of cannabis; possession of cannabis with intent to supply and trafficking cannabis.
Maloney is expected to appear in the District ‘A’ Court tomorrow.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App