Police are on the scene of a road fatality at Westmoreland, St James.
Reports are that a short while ago a female pedestrian was struck and killed by a truck.
Police spokesman Acting Inspector Roland Cobbler told Barbados TODAY this brings to 16 the number of road deaths so far this year, compared to ten in total last year.
More details as they come to hand.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App