Goddard Enterprises Limited (GEL) has signed an agreement with Art Holdings Inc. (Art Holdings) to acquire 100 per cent of the shares in Marshall Trading Limited (Marshall Trading), a subsidiary of Art Holdings.
The agreement took effect from June 30, however the complete transfer process should be concluded in three months’ time.
Marshall Trading will now fall under the guidance of GEL following the signing of the Share Purchase Agreement by directors representing both parties.
According to Marshall Trading Director Hugh Blades, the company sees GEL as the “perfect fit to take the Marshall Trading brand to new levels of growth and competitiveness based on the synergies they can bring to the business through their regional hardware business”.
Managing Director and CEO of GEL Anthony Ali said that it is the company’s intention to continue the Marshall Trading operation with the full complement of staff with General Manager Philip Mayers at the helm, working with the new owners to take the company forward.
GEL has been involved in the building supplies industry for more than 50 years in St Lucia and St Vincent and the Grenadines, and also in Grenada for more than a decade.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App