Police are investigating the unnatural death of 48-year-old Kenrick Adolphus Spooner of #1 Pool land, St John, which occurred sometime after noon on Thursday at Todds Land, St George.
Lawmen say they were alerted to Spooner’s death around 6:02 p.m. They later discovered his motionless body lying face down in a bushy area, with what appeared to be chop wounds in the area of his head.
Police are asking anyone with information that can assist them with these investigations to contact the District ‘B’ Police Station at 437-4311; Oistins CID at 418-2609; Police Emergency at 211; Crime Stoppers at 1-800 –TIPS (8477); or the nearest police station.
They say all information received will be treated as strictly confidential.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App