Lawmen are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a man wanted in connection with serious criminal matters.
He is 25-year-old Dario Devon Drayton, alias ‘Scooby’ or ‘Luke’, whose last known address is Turton Gap, Gittens Road, Government Hill, St Michael.
He is about 5’6” in height and slimly built with a light brown complexion. He has a small nose, small protruding ears, small brown eyes and thick lips, a low haircut and a scar at the centre of his forehead.
Drayton is advised that he can present himself to the District ‘A’ Police Station, accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice.
Any person who may know the whereabouts of Dario Devon Drayton is asked to contact the District ‘A’ Police Station at 4307246 or 4307295, police emergency at telephone number ‘211’, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477) or the nearest police station.
The public is also reminded it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons and anyone caught committing this offence can be prosecuted.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App