The funeral service for the late Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Charles Leacock, QC, will be held on Friday, July 21 at the Cathedral Church of St Michael and All Angels.
The 10 a.m. service willl be followed by a cremation.
Leacock’s body will repose in the Colin Parkinson Memorial Chapel, Lyndhurst Funeral Home on Thursday, July 20 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Leacock died last Saturday after undergoing prostate surgery in Orlando Florida. The 59-year-old senior judicial officer is survived by his wife Betty June and two sons Donald and Brian.
Recent Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App