The Savannah Beach Hotel hosted its inaugural wedding fair on Saturday with everything from invitation cards to personalized decorations under one roof
Some 13 wedding planners participated in the event and one lucky couple will benefit from an all expenses paid wedding.
“We give patrons the opportunity to come in and have a view of our venue. Come into our home and see how you are being pampered when you come to Savannah Beach Hotel,” explained coordinator Dionne Vaughan.
“Everything that they need, we can do and book for you because when you have to go from the church to another venue and you have to look for transportation that is all the costs adding up but if you come to Savannah you get your dress here, your service, your reception and you can also get your honeymoon,” she added.
Vaughan said they plan to make the event an annual one.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App