The threat to Barbados associated with the passage of Tropical Storm Don has been significantly reduced.
Thus, all Watches have been discontinued as of 2 p.m. today.
However, cloudy to overcast skies, scattered showers and possible isolated thunderstorms along with breezy conditions are still likely to affect the island during the afternoon and into tonight.
In addition, above-normal easterly swells of 2.5 to 3.0m (8 to 10ft) will continue to affect mainly the east, north-east and south-east coast-lines of Barbados into early tomorrow with some improvement expected thereafter.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App