Massy Distribution, one of the island’s leading distribution agencies, has announced its support for Monday’s march being organized by trade unions and the Barbados Private Sector Association (BPSA).
In a memo dated 21st July, addressed to staff, General Manager Glenn Taylor said “Massy Distribution’s position is that we will be supportive of the BPSA’s request. Employees who wish to attend the march to show support can do so at their own will”.
Massy Distribution adds to a growing list of businesses giving support to the march. They include Woolworth, Automotive Art, and all but three of businesses of Williams Industries Inc.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App