A man, whose identity is not known, has been hospitalized after he was injured in a motor vehicle accident along Collymore Rock Road, St Michael around 9:35 last night.
Police say the man received injuries to his head and right foot and was transported by ambulance to the QEH for medical attention. His condition is listed as stable but serious.
The man, who appears to be in his 60s or 70s, is of a light brown complexion, and at the time was wearing a grey tee-shirt and a dark army green short pants.
He was walking along the roadway when he was hit by a motor car.
The police are appealing to anyone who can assist in identifying the pedestrian to contact Central Police Station at telephone 430-7630, or 430-7169, or the nearest police station.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App