Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating 25-year-old Dario Devon Drayton who is wanted in connection with serious criminal matters.
Drayton, who is also known as ‘Scooby’ or ‘Luke’, is last known to reside at Turton Gap, Gittens Road, Government Hill, St Michael. He is about 5’ 6” in height, slim build, of light brown complexion, has a small nose, small protruding ears, small brown eyes, and thick lips. He has a low haircut and a scar on the center of his forehead.
Drayton is advised that he can present himself to the District ‘A’ Police Station, accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice.
Police are also asking anyone who may know Drayton’s whereabouts is asked to contact the District ‘A’ Police Station at 430-7246, 430-7295, police emergency at telephone number 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477) or the nearest police station.
The public is reminded that it is a serious offence to harbour or assist wanted persons and any person caught committing this offence can be prosecuted.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App