Police have arrested and jointly charged two St Michael teenagers in connection with a case of robbery. They are 18-year-old Khalil Lavar Hurley of Scotts Gap, Brittons Hill and 16-year-old Ranaco Fabico Richard Bovell of Villa Road, Brittons Hill.
The two were charged with robbing 57-year-old Frederick Powlett, a member of the Rhema Apostolic Deliverance Ministries International, located at Brittons Cross Road, Brittons Hill, St Michael, on June 20, 2017, as he locked and secured the premises.
Hurley faces an additional charge of robbery and Bovell an additional charge of burglary.
Hurley and Bovell appeared before Magistrate Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court yesterday and were both remanded to prison to reappear in court on August 18.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App