Murder accused 17-year-old Kadeem Torian Wilkinson and 17-year-old Torell Sergio Holligan appeared before Magistrate Bannister in the District ‘A’ Court today.
Wilkinson, of Todds Land, St George, and Holligan, of #1 Pool Land, St John, were jointly charged with the murder of 48-year-old Kenrick Spooner of #1 Pool Land, St John.
They were not required to plead to the indictable charge and were remanded to prison to reappear in the District ‘B’ Court on August 17.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App