Cave Shepherd has joined a growing list of businesses which have been adjusting their opening hours for Monday, July 24, to give employees the opportunity to take part in the march being organized by trade unions and the Barbados Private Sector Association (BPSA).
“In an effort to facilitate staff who will be attending the march on Monday, July 24, Cave Shepherd Main Store, Nicholas House and Colombian Emeralds International Broad Street will be open to business from 1 p.m.,” Cave Shepherd said on one of its social media pages.
Other companies which have announced their support for the march include Carlton and Emerald City Supermarkets, Woolworth, Automotive Art, and all but three of businesses of Williams Industries Inc.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App