Police are investigating a three-vehicle accident which occurred sometime around 8:30 p.m. yesterday along Duncan’s Road, St Philip, which resulted in eight people – four adults and four children – being injured.
The drivers have been identified as 52-year-old Ricardo Hunte of Edgecumbe, St Philip; 23-year-old Cha Yearwood of Grassfield, St Philip; and 61-year-old Anderson Barker of #2 Eastbourne, St Phillip.
Yearwood was accompanied by her three children – ten-month-old twins and a four-year-old child; while Barker was accompanied by his wife and grandchild.
Hunte complained of pain to his chest, Yearwood complained of pain to her left shoulder; while the twins received lacerations to the fingers and the four-year-old an abrasion to her left side.
Barker and his wife both complained of pain to the chest.
The injured were all transported by ambulance to the QEH for medical attention.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App