Three teenagers accused of the murder of Colleen Payne and two alleged accomplices were remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds after appearing at the District “A’ Magistrates Court this afternoon.
Seventeen-year-old Baggio McNeil Boxill of 3rd Avenue Spring Garden, Black Rock, St Michael; 18-year-old Kishon Lemar Anderson Thomas of Nicholls Road, Seaview, St James and 19-year-old Orlando Ricardo Martin of 2nd Avenue, Bibby’s Lane, St Michael were not required to plead to the offence.
Meanwhile, 19-year-old Darian Reuben Thompson of Oldplow Road, Bagatelle, St Thomas was charged with disposal of clothing and 24-year-old Kyle Donicco Gill of Danesbury, Black Rock, St Michael was charged with disposal of a firearm allegedly used in the murder.
The five accused will return to court on August 22.
Last Monday, 58-year-old Payne of Lodge Hill, St Michael was attacked and shot by two men while conducting a transaction at the Royal Bank of Canada ATM machine at University Drive, Black Rock, St Michael.
She was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance but subsequently succumbed to her injuries.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App