Five men were due to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today in connection with the murder of Colleen Beresdean Payne.
Seventeen-year-old Baggio McNeil Boxhill of 3rd Avenue Spring Garden, Black Rock, St Michael; 18-year-old Kishon Lemar Anderson Thomas of Nicholls Road, Seaview, St James and 19-year-old Orlando Ricardo Martin of 2nd Avenue, Bibby’s Lane, St Michael have been charged with the murder of the 58-year-old Payne of Lodge Hill, St Michael.
Two others, 24-year-old Kyle Donicco Gill of Danesbury, Black Rock, St Michael and 19-year-old Darian Reuben Thompson of Oldplow Road Bagatelle, St Thomas are charged with assisting the offenders.
Last week Monday, Payne was attacked and shot by two men while conducting a transaction at the Royal Bank of Canada ATM machine at University Drive, Black Rock, St Michael.
She was rushed to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance but subsequently succumbed to her injuries.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- Mobile App