Members of the public are being asked to note that as a result of technical difficulties being experienced at the Office of Certificate of Character, persons collecting Certificates of Character are likely to experience some delay in the collection process.
The police said persons desirous of obtaining a Certificate of Character can still apply as they work assiduously to rectify the challenges.
They have also apologized for any inconveniences caused.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App