Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing American woman. She has been identified as 22-year-old Lauren Asele Broomes who has been residing at Maxwell, Christ Church.
She was last seen by her grandmother Ruth Dorinal sometime around 9:20 p.m. on Monday July 24. At the time she was wearing a pink or peach coloured dress, a pair of gladiator sandals and carrying a brown coloured bag.
Broomes is 5ft 5 inches height, stoutly build, dark brown in complexion, has a round face, brown eyes, large nose, normal mouth, thick lips, short neck, full breasted, erect appearance, square shoulders, pleasant manner and has an Afro hair style.
The police are asking anyone with information on whereabouts to contact the District ‘C’ Police Station at telephone 416-8200 or 416-8201; police emergency number 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800 –TIPS (8477), or the nearest police station.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App