Police investigating reports of gunfire in the area of Deacons, St Michael, sometime after 11 p.m. on Wednesday, July 26.
Lawmen say that on responding to the report, no one was seen engaging in the activity. However, there was evidence to suggest that gunfire in the area. There were no reports of injury or damages.
The police say as they work assiduously to rid the streets of illegal firearms, they are appealing to anyone who can provide any information to assist with their investigation to contact the Black Rock Police Station, at 417-7500, police emergency 211, Crime Stoppers at 1800 –TIPS (8477or the nearest police station.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App