The public is asked to note that on Saturday, July 29, a number of temporary road changes will be in place to facilitate the hosting of the Junior Kadooment, which will be held at the National Stadium, St Michael.
Between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m., the following roads will be closed to all vehicular traffic:
* Codrington Road from its junction with Stadium Road to its junction with Bush Hall Road, St.Michael.
* Stadium Road from its junction with Codrington Road to its junction with Bush Hall Main Road, St Michael.
During these hours, no parking will be allowed on any of the following roads except for the purpose of picking up or setting down passengers: Codrington Road, Bush Hall Main Road, Waterford Road, Bow Road and Butler’s Avenue. At the same time, no person shall park or allow a vehicle to remain stationary along the emergency route or alternate route except for the purpose of picking up or setting down passengers.
The emergency route commences at National Stadium and proceeds along Bank Hall, Country Road, Roebuck Street, Halls Road, and Martindale’s Road, St Michael.
The alternate route commences at National Stadium and proceeds along Butler’s Avenue, Spooners Hill, Green Hill, Everton Weekes Round-a-bout, Clyde Walcott Round-a-bout, Norman Niles Round-a-bout, My Lord’s Hill Road, Welches Road, Belmont Road and Martindale’s Road, St Michael.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App