The local Anglican community has been thrown into mourning with news this morning of the death of one of its longstanding clergymen.
Retired Dean Frank Marshall had been ailing for sometime and was recently hospitalized. He passed away at home this morning at age 71.
He leaves to mourn his wife Beverley, his son Paul, his daughter Claire, as well as his siblings and grandchildren.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App