Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing 14-year-old girl.
Shamia Simpson of Charnocks, Christ Church was last seen by her mother Tameisha Simpson at their residence, sometime around 11:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 3, 2017.
At the time she was wearing a white armhole shirt, a black acid wash short pants above the knees, and slippers.
Simpson is 5 ft 5 in height, of slim build, brown complexion, and has long straightened unkempt hair. Her ears are pierced twice, and she was wearing a pair of gold coloured bobs at the time of her disasppearance. She walks with an erect appearance.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the District ‘B’ Police Station at 437-4311; Police Emergency number 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800 –TIPS (8477), or 4307242, or the nearest police station.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App