A man who was held with a firearm and a quantity of marijuana during Saturday’s Foreday Morning Jam appeared before Magistrate Cuffy-Sargeant in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today.
Twenty-three-year-old Darron Denico Austin of Glebe Land, St George was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of four rounds of ammunition and unlawful possession of cannabis.
Austin was remanded to Her Majesty Prisons, Dodds, to reappear in court on September 5.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App