A fifth man accused of murdering Ajay Smith sometime between May 23 and 24 has been remanded to HMP Dodds.
He is 18-year-old Jonathan Fitzgerald Gaskin of Apartment 6, Wanstead Gardens, St Michael who appeared before Acting Magistrate Sandra Rawlins this morning, but was not allowed to plea to the indictable capital offence.
Smith, of Sayers Court, Christ Church, was found with multiple gunshot injuries sometime after 6 a.m. on Wednesday, May 24, on the hard court opposite the St Christopher Primary School.
Gaskin who was represented by attorney-at-law Rasheed Belgrave will make his second appearance in the Oistins Magistrates’ Court on October 6.
Lerent Ramon Forde, 28, of Bournes Land, Silver Sands, Christ Church; Shavar Theodore Ward, 28, of Hopewell Road, Christ Church; Lamar Diego Akked Holder, 29, of Pegwell Boggs, Christ Church; and Undre Emerson Hassani Thompson, 31, of Chancery Lane, Christ Church, were previously charged for the offence and are currently on remand at Dodds.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App