Police have arrested and charged a fourth man in connection with the shooting incident along Spring Garden, St Michael on Kadooment Day in which 20-year-old Taried Rock was killed and several other people injured.
Diego Rayshawn Wilson, 17, of Spencers Gap, Baxters Road, St Michael, is expected to appear in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today charged with 23 counts of endangering life and one count of violent disorder.
Three other young men – 17-year-old Elijah Copeland of Chase Gap, Halls Road, St Michael; 17-year-old Raheem Grimes of Chadderton Road, Carrington Village, St Michael; and 22-year-old Tristan Alleyne of Westbury Road, St Michael – were previously charged in connection with the incident and are currently on remand at Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App