The fourth man charged in connection with the shooting incident along Spring Garden, St Michael has been remanded to HMP Dodds.
Seventeen-year-old Diego Rayshawn Wilson of Spencer’s Gap, Baxters Road, St Michael, appeared before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy Sargeant at the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court today, charged with 23 counts of endangering life and one count of violent disorder.
He was not required to plead to the charges and has been ordered to return to court on September 26.
Three other young men – 17-year-old Elijah Copeland of Chase Gap, Halls Road, St Michael; 17-year-old Raheem Grimes of Chadderton Road, Carrington Village, St Michael; and 22-year-old Tristan Alleyne of Westbury Road, St Michael – were previously charged in connection with the incident and are currently on remand at Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App