Police have arrested and charged 49-year-old Winton Pedro Lowe of Allen View, Welchman Hall, St Thomas, with unlawful possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of 32 rounds ammunition.
On Tuesday, September 12, police executed a search warrant at Lowe’s residence where a firearm and ammunition were found.
Lowe appeared before Magistrate Ian Weekes in the District ‘D’ Magistrates’ Court today and was remanded to prison to reappear on October 11.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App