A 23-year-old Christ Church man was remanded to HMP Dodds today after being charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and one round of ammunition.
Rochad Kadeem Bryan of Fairy Valley, Christ Church was arrested last Friday after attempting to evade police officers.
Bryan was driving along Cane Vale Road, Christ Church when lawmen signalled for him to stop.
He however tried to escape but was later intercepted by the officers along Gibbons Road in the same parish.
Police discovered that he had a firearm and ammunition.
Bryan appeared before Magistrate Elwood Watts in the Oistins Magistrates Court and was order to reappear on October 12.
He will appear in the District ‘B’ Magistrates Court on September 28 on a separate charge.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App