Members of the public are asked to note that the Holetown Magistrates’ Court, Holetown, St James; the District “F” Magistrates’ Court in Horse Hill, St Joseph; and the District “D” Magistrates’ Court in St. Thomas will be closed today.
These closures are a precautionary measure against effects likely to be experienced from Hurricane Maria, which is presently moving through the region.
Registrar of the Supreme Court, Barbara Cooke-Alleyne apologizes for any inconvenience these closures may cause. (BGIS)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App