The Barbados Meteorological Services (BMS) has announced a discontinuation of the flood watch for the island.
The BMS said conditions have continued to improve over Barbados as Hurricane Maria continues to track even further away from Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App