Police are investigating a road fatality which occurred sometime around 10:20 p.m. on Wednesday, September 20 along St Martins Road, St Philip, at its junction with Harlington Road.
Preliminary investigations suggest that a 68-year-old St Michael man was attempting to cross the road when he was struck by a minibus. He received injuries to his head and was rushed by ambulance to the QEH where he later succumbed to his injuries.
The police are asking anyone who can provide information to assist with their investigation to contact the District ‘C’ Police Station at telephone numbers 416-8200 or 416-8201.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App