Five people were injured in an accident, which occurred along Road View, St Peter around 5:20 a.m.
The car was driven by 31-year-old Shawn Henley-Cox of Inch Marlow, Christ Church, who was transporting a 28-year-old female.
The truck was driven by 24-year-old Jamar Boyce of Bourbon, St Lucy who was accompanied by two male passengers.
Henley-Cox suffered pain to his right wrist and ankle, while his female passenger sustained injury to her right elbow and left knee.
Boyce suffered cuts to the face and complained of pain to his left eye and back.
His 42-year-old passenger suffered pain to the knee and his 28-year-old passenger pain to the chest.
Boyce and his 28-year-old passenger were both transported to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance for medical attention. The other victims opted to seek private medical attention.
Three fire tenders, and seven fire officers under the command of Station Officer Trevor Cadogan responded to the accident.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App