A 54-year-old prisoner officer was released on $3,000 bail today after appearing in a Bridgetown court on several drug charges.
It is alleged that Robin Wesley Wiltshire of Coach Hill, St John had in his possession $1,314 worth of cannabis, which was intended for traffic and supply on September 26.
The warden was not required to plead to the charge which was read by Magistrate Douglas Frederick in the No.1 District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court as it allegedly occurred in the District ‘C’ jurisdiction.
There was no objection to his bail and Wiltshire who is represented by attorney-at-law Sian Lange will make his next appearance in the District ‘C’ Magistrates’ Court on October 19.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App