Police are investigating the unnatural death of a man, whose burnt body was discovered sometime after 10 p.m. on Wednesday at Elizabeth Village, St Joseph.
Lawmen say they received a report around 10:42 p.m. that someone was on fire at St Elizabeth Village and later found the charred body of a man, believed to be in his 60’s, lying face up.
They are asking anyone with information that can assist them with these investigations to contact District ‘F’ / Belleplaine at 433-2320; Police Emergency at 211; Crime Stoppers at 1800 –TIPS (8477); or the nearest police station.
Police say all information received will be treated as strictly confidential.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App