The Winston Scott Polyclinic remains closed today after being closed at 4:30 p.m. on Friday to facilitate the continuation of maintenance work to the pharmacy and other areas in the building.
Health officials yesterday advised that as a result of the planned maintenance work, there were no Fast Track Service or General Practice Clinic after 4:30 p.m.
The Ministry of Health has apologised for any inconvenience caused and advises the public to plan their business accordingly.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App