The Barbados Water Authority (BWA) said the previously advertised work to make connections on pipes in Sheraton, Regency and Vauxhall on Friday October 13 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. was not completed as planned due to technical problems on site and inclement weather conditions.
The BWA said while some areas are gradually returning to normal some districts continue to have low water pressure and possible outages as crews work steadily to restore water to residents and businesses.
In the interim water tankers will continue to service the affected areas until the problem is rectified.
The BWA apologises to its valued customers for any inconvenience.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App